🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 87 — Sexual Attraction Pt 2

Just an additional thought to add to my previous. (I can never get all the ideas out in a neat way.)

The bullies who called me gay were expressing their deep insecurity about their own sexuality perhaps or at least deflecting anyone possibly calling them gay by their pre-emptive first strike. And they may have subconsciously been trying to eliminate competition for the available females by tarring me with a socially unacceptable label.

All and all a most unpleasant period of my life.

To paraphrase Dennis Miller, "Nothing so fascinates me as my own sex life and so bores me as anyone else's."

Wow, how have they kept Sascha having a prescription for -19 glasses in the bag for so long? The storys of her yanking out towel racks and writing off pages onto new sheets delight me to no end.

• Like 2

Knowing how repulsed and upset Tig was when Kyle showed her his fake ball sack pretty much says it all.

On first listen, when I heard Sascha say 'God bless her,' 'or Goddess bless her,' I took it to mean Sascha was in with the whole 'unleash your inner goddess'-type thing. Listening again, I realized that was a genius Professor Blastoff call-back.

God bless her. OR Goddess bless her. SO good.

• Like 1

How many episodes of this misandrist am I going to listen to before I realize that Professor Blastoff is never going to get Sacha Baron Cohen as a guest and then misspell his first name and omit his middle name in the title?

How many episodes of this misandrist am I going to listen to before I realize that Professor Blastoff is never going to get Sacha Baron Cohen as a guest and then misspell his first name and omit his middle name in the title?

I don't know man, I think misandrist is a bit strong. Cohen certainly has her feminist perspective, and her university degrees to make her feel confident about it, but I don't think she showed signs of hating men..... just not loving them, which is totally her right.

I don't think any Earwolf podcast is going to get Sacha Baron Cohen, unless he mans up and goes on "How did this Get Made" for The Dictator.

Even then, I intuit a little enmity towards him from various Earwolf hosts, there may be some sort of ax to grind there.

http://www.wisconsin...-wisconsin.html

Tig said she was completely herto. She tals about her sweetie which is a male. This artcle says she is an OUT lesbian.

in "live" tig mentioned her girlfriend i believe the quote was "i wish i hade someone to talk to about this but my girlfriend broke up with me"

Sign in to follow this