🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 111 — You Wanna Ocean Tonight?

Jason Mantzoukas returns to talk Golden Globes on today’s Who Charted! Jason expands Howard’s Frank Ocean theory and tells us why Kendrick Lamar might have been forced into comedy during the Billboard R&B Hip-Hop Airplay Chart. He also talks about who was looking good at the Golden Globes and shares a controversial statement about The Odd Life of Timothy Green while counting down the Movie Chart. Plus, Jason names other famous J.Ms with ease in a round of Chart Roulette!

Great ep, and since I'm sure everyone is going to say this I apologize, but Jennifer G was indeed in Pearl Harbor.

• Like 1

Nothing makes me happier than Kulap dismissing Howard when he's totally correct.

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure I have the same clench Howard has, right down to the ear stuff. If the neck gets bad enough my ears start ringing!

Damon Wayans Jr. is probably the 3rd generation of Wayans ManZ was talking about. He was in The Other Guys and is in Happy Endings which Kulap guest starred on. Bro.

Good episode. Jason is good about calling Howard out on his nonsense and it makes it that much more hilarious.

I originally posted to be the guy to say J. Garner was in Pearl Harbor. But that's been covered.

But yeah.

I wish I had something else to say. You guys like blackberries? Like, if they were on sale for $1.50 a pack and packs of strawberries and blueberries and raspberries all cost $2.99 - would you grab the blackberries? Because I did. And I'm not sure whether I made the right choice.

Listening to this, all I could think of was a weird Whoch/Boosh crossover: "You know nothing of The Clench!"

According to Prof. Wayne himself:

"Lil Wayne's grandmother nicknamed tune and Wayne started added the Chi to form his own nickname Tunechi to make it sound like Gucci."

Pretty lame!

Jason: "Now I kinda wanna Ocean with you, Howard." Love it. :)

• Like 1

Happy to hear Zouks anytime he shows up on another podcast. The Globes talk was fun. I think the Jennifer Lawrence/Simpsons thing is true because she has a pretty big overbite

Nothing makes me happier than Kulap dismissing Howard when he's totally correct.

Maybe I just don't get it, but I find it makes the show hard to listen to.