🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
johnnyhaggis

CBB (and all Earwolf?) VIDEO PODCASTS!! (this is actual news, not a suggestion!)

Scott,

How are you adding more podcasts per week, new live stream episodes, and an ifc show? With this much CBB in my life...my sense of reality is questionable. Is everyone in life really just a character of a character? To quote Bret Easton Ellis "you do a pretty good impression of yourself".

But I did miss the first few VPN episodes. Please let us know if they will be available soon.

Abandon all faith ye who listen...

• Like 1

Holy shit - tonight's guests are Paul Rust, Tim Heidecker and Jon Daly as Bill Cosby-Bukowski! This is easily my 'dream' CBB line-up!!

And Tim has just announced his retirement from show-b. to join The Who! Huge news breaking live...

People who missed this show - you missed the greatest George Burns impression ever attempted!

Holy shit, that was great! I really thought the video version would be a bit lame, but I LOVE watching everyone in action - and nevermind that, John Daly's clothes, and hat and even his face were all hilarious.

It all looks even more fun than it sounds, which I never thought would be possible

I was worried tonight's new no-no's would be lost forever. Glad to see Scott suggesting we'll probably get to hear them on Monday.

I'm really not used to the problem of trying to figure out how to enjoy all the CBB available to me...

Ron Sexsmith has tweeted that he will be the musical guest on tonight's show.

edit: The great Amy Phillips also tweeted that she will be on tonight as well!

Oh, this is really weird, behind-the-scenes audio for a minute or so leading up to the start of the show.

Damn, the stream is kind of choppy again.

I wasn't able to make it to last week's, was it buffering that consistently? I'm going to pass until they archive this.

I wasn't able to make it to last week's, was it buffering that consistently? I'm going to pass until they archive this.

Nope, no buffering at all for me last week.

I don't recall it buffering it all last week, or during any of the shows from Sundance for that matter.

I don't recall it buffering it all last week, or during any of the shows from Sundance for that matter.

The Sundance shows were great. Last week there were some issues but it wasn't nearly this bad. This is pretty much unwatchable. I can wait 4 days for the podcast.

Neil Campbell has been great - I say again that he is CBB's most underrated guest.

For those who are waiting until Monday, you have a NEW Would You Rather theme from Ron Sexsmith to look forward to. It's a doozy!

• Like 1

That was a fun show, bummed I missed some of it. Hopefully it will get posted on VPN. Love this new format!

I think I missed about 2-5 minutes because of the streaming issues, but they fixed it and it was smooth sailing from about halfway through.

This episode didn't get as crazy as I expected. Neil was funny but didn't really get the floor to show his character. Amy was funny too, hopefully she does Jennifer Tilly again sometime.

Probably one guest too many for the hour-long-ish video format. I would have liked to hear another story from Neal. Although I don't know what I missed when the video was down. But it was still a great show. Amy Phillips continues to be awesome.

Scott just tweeted that tonight's show will be I4H. I know they originally said it would start off with 3 CBB episodes, but I'm guessing they realized that they didn't want episode #200 to be a YouTube show, which is a good call.

What does I4H mean? (googled it, no relevant results)

There's ANOTHER show tonight besides the Gillian Jacobs PFT episode that just came out??

Tonight's livestream is improv4humans with Matt Besser. Should be killer, considering the guests Matt shared on the i4h forum.