🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 111.5 — 1/18/13 TWO CHARTED 50

We get a Connivers inside scoop on today’s TWO CHARTED! Wie-Wie counts down his Top 5 Awkward Rap Performances and Ku-Ku unravels more of Howard’s super hero past. We also hear Wie-Wie’s Top 3 Biggest Laughs of All Time, Howard tells us about the dumbest thing he did this week with a flu kit, and Kulap continues to try to get invited to Dragon Manor.

I'm really starting to think that I might have The Clench.

"And in this corner! The wind-based Beast from the East, the Double-D Titty Twister, the Busty Gusty....KUUUUUUUUUUUUUULAP VILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYSACK."

• Like 1

Can someone can do a Connivers comic book? I'd buy a book, or donate some to "Kickstarter" it. Drake has to be the arch enemy, though, with Australia being his Selina Kyle.

• Like 1

This was a subtley sweet episode, and that last pic of Kulap and Howard hugging struck a chord in me unexpectedly.

I hope Howard remedies his clench business sooner than later (and his tooth if it's still hanging in the balance), and I hope he has Ku over to his place eventually, if for any reason because L.A. is a city full of people who have no idea what their friends' places look like, and it's weird, and it's doubly-weird considering how long Kulap and Howard have known each other.

Can someone can do a Connivers comic book? I'd buy a book, or donate some to "Kickstarter" it. Drake has to be the arch enemy, though, with Australia being his Selina Kyle.

I want this more than anything.

If there was a comic I'd like to see The Connivers go up against an evil team called The Regime, led by a villain called The Clench

Sign in to follow this