🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 130 — Hatian Dad

The hilarious Eric Andre drops by to share his best/worst drug taking experiences while doing stand-up on today’s Sklarbro Country! Randy & Jason give their take on the whole Manti Te’o controversy and then welcome Eric to talk about how his parents met, the Miami Heat, and the influence behind The Eric Andre Show. Eric tells us more drug stories and shares his fascination with 70’s Italian movie soundtracks during a round of Quick Hits. Plus, we give L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa a call to ask him his side of the partying with Charlie Sheen story. Be sure to pick up tickets to see Randy and Jason in San Francisco at Cobb’s Comedy Club this weekend (January 18-20) and in Portland at Helium Comedy Club next weekend (January 24-26).

Nice episode Sklars, it was fun listening to Eric Andre's stories about golfing and trying to do shows high/messed up/whatever!

Anyways, enjoyed it and now its time for sleep...

Look, guys. We all know someone who has been touched by imaginary friend leukemia. I'm not entirely sure why you're joking about it, but I found it reprehensible.

• Like 1

Look, guys. We all know someone who has been touched by imaginary friend leukemia. I'm not entirely sure why you're joking about it, but I found it reprehensible.

Come on man, so much comedy is based on reality that is not a great part of life. Don't come on and complain about something so obviously meant to entertain.

• Like 1

No mention of him being on "Don't Trust the B in Apt 23?"

He never seems to talk about it in interviews. In principle, I sort of understand it, because he has his own show which is obviously closer to his heart, and I'd imagine there are people who think a comic of his style being on a network sit-com would be "selling out". The thing is, the show is extremely funny, and he's really good on it, so I don't get it.

Anyway, fun show. I like Eric a lot more when he's more on the subdued side like he was here. Since the Te'o story was just breaking, I hope they revisit it on future shows now that more details are out.

I listened to this episode before I went to go see Hannibal Burress in san diego and Eric Andre's last minute "I'm opening in san diego" was an appreciated spoiler, he did a fantastic set.

Sign in to follow this