🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ZachDunn

Mac and Devin Go to High School

tumblr_m8v05hidqM1qgrg0vo1_500.jpg

this movie...where do I even start, honestly - Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa acting (terribly), no less than three full-length music videos over the course of its meager 87 minute running time, genius punny character names like Principal Skinfloot, Andy Milonakis giving anal sex in a wheelchair, and...weed farts. oh yes, and an animated joint voiced by Mystikal is the narrator.

it's just...a masterpiece, and the minute I saw it I thought of HDTGM. it's on Netflix, if you're curious.

Too long has the spectacle of wheelchair anal sex been omitted from the canon of American cinema.

Watched this on Netflix with the lady. Jesus Christ it's terrible. I knew it wouldn't be funny normally, but its not even funny while being geared towards stoners. There's not enough weed in the world to enjoy this.

Snoop Dogg as a drug dealing high school student. This movie came out in 2012. It is on Netflix Instant and features a weed-smoking competition between Snoop, Wiz, and Andy Milonaukis. What more could you want?

This probably won't happen since it's a direct to DVD, but it does seem pretty awful. The trailer is interesting, because it doesn't have a clear tone. There aren't a lot of jokes... it's more about explaining what little there is of the plot.

Sign in to follow this