🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
BillyRay

Karate Dog (2005)

"Hello Clarece?"

That's the most random pop culture quote to use in their ever.

A case of all parties involved not even trying, which is funny considering what must be done to get even a direct to video movie made.

Doctor Doolittle meets Enter the Dragon meets Turner & Hooch! Cho Cho, a wisecracking canine, partners with a bumbling computer-geek detective to solve his Zen masters murder and save the world from a biochemical maniac. Featuring an all-star cast and knockout special effects, Karate Dog is a hilarious romp that will have the who family howling with laughter.

Starring:

Trailer:

Full Movie:

What's with Jon Voight being in shitty cutesy voice over movies like Baby Geniuses?

What's with Jon Voight being in shitty cutesy voice over movies like Baby Geniuses?

For the money I guess.

• Like 1

The cow in Kung Pow: Enter the Fist looked way more believable than that dog.

I had trouble watching that trailer, let alone the full movie. I bet the off camara action on set film is better then the movie it's self. lots of Jon Voight yelling at his agent on the phone.

I feel so sorry for the mothers and fathers who have to sit and watch that with there kids.

I had trouble watching that trailer, let alone the full movie. I bet the off camara action on set film is better then the movie it's self. lots of Jon Voight yelling at his agent on the phone.

I feel so sorry for the mothers and fathers who have to sit and watch that with there kids.

That reminds me of how I need to apologize to my parents for making them take me to a lot of the shit that I wanted to see when I was a kid, which definitely included the Mahoney-less "Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach" and "Police Academy 6: City Under Siege" and probably a couple of Chuck Norris flicks that I can't remember.

Searching only for the longest word in the movie title (i.e. "Karate") will generally yield the best results.

• Like 1

That reminds me of how I need to apologize to my parents for making them take me to a lot of the shit that I wanted to see when I was a kid, which definitely included the Mahoney-less "Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach" and "Police Academy 6: City Under Siege" and probably a couple of Chuck Norris flicks that I can't remember.

To be fair, whatever terrible movies we forced our mom to take us to like Man of the House, or TMNT 2. She countered with making us watch such gems like A Price Above Rubies, or Meet Joe Black.

• Like 1

To be fair, whatever terrible movies we forced our mom to take us to like Man of the House, or TMNT 2. She countered with making us watch such gems like A Price Above Rubies, or Meet Joe Black.

..you might have been abused

Sign in to follow this