🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 195 — Making the Snow Angel

Scott packed in that Rihanna cover about 20 bars too soon.

Does Matt Besser have multiple improv cards or has he managed to reclaim it since ep. 146?

• Like 2

Reggie seemed pretty off this episode.

He was late. I have a feeling that Scott was going have him do something at the top of the show, but obviously that didn't happen. While I don't think he was off, this definitely is not an episode for someone listening just because of Reggie Watts.

LOVED THIS! "This is Spock, do you care???" That sounds terrific.

The best part of Besser being on CBB is that you know 'IT'S' coming and you just don't know how or when. When he started talking about the 'sex' I couldn't stop laughing at how uncomfortable Scott and Billy clearly sounded. I love when Besser comes on this show because you can just picture him sitting there, smiling manically, knowing he's going to do something that just makes everyone have to adjust their entire act. Wonderful.

• Like 7

Scott packed in that Rihanna cover about 20 bars too soon.

Actual bars, or Harris Wittels' perception of bars?

• Like 3

Haha I loved the glee in Matt Besser's voice as he took the character off in a truly horrible direction

IT'S BEEN one hell of a week for "One Week" - first, the repeated references in this show, and now several more references and a brief performance on Suburgatory.

I lost it at Frosty's death... especially this:

"*screaming* My liver just melted!"

"How does that affect you?"

"It's fuckin' me up!"

Sign in to follow this