🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ICMexican

CBBTV Season 2 filming in February?

YES!!!

But when do we get Season 1 on DVD? Scott and Reggie doing DVD commentaries would make my year!

• Like 2

"Maybe you're a fan of his co-hosting/musical-director duties on podcast-turned-TV-show Comedy Bang! Bang! (which is filming a second season in February for IFC)."

Scott's been scooped!

If true, I do hope Sir Reginald doesn't get in too much trouble for this disclosure. Those of us who watched season one know how simple it would be for IFC to replace him with a CGI character. Or Rocky in an afro wig.

If true, I do hope Sir Reginald doesn't get in too much trouble for this disclosure. Those of us who watched season one know how simple it would be for IFC to replace him with a CGI character. Or Rocky in an afro wig.

I personally would love to see that fat-ass Chef Bellini Pastafangu as Scott's permanent co-host.

Attaboy!

123qgkk.jpg

• Like 1

Scott tweeted that they've been renewed for 20 EPISODES, which begin airing this summah.

Scott said the shows will air into December - PLEEEEEEEEEASE let their be a Comedy Bang Bang All-Star Christmas Special this year!

This is absolutely wonderful news. I'm a little surprised IFC waited so long to make it official. It would be a huge disservice to the world to leave this REVOLUTIONARY show at just a single season. Here's to hopefully many years of Comedy Bang Bang on TV.

Moving up from 10 episodes to 20 episodes. I guess Congraduations are in order.

• Like 2

Moving up from 10 episodes to 20 episodes. I guess Congraduations are in order.

"Good one".

So it looks like with 30 episodes within 2 seasons, Comedy Bang Bang with Scott Aukerman the TV Series Show might have a higher episode count than Mr. Show.

Sign in to follow this