🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
BuzzinFrog

A Possible, New Way to Vote on Best of CBB

I read a comment from Scott a week or so ago noting he would not how to create a more specific voting system for the end-of-year best CBB episodes, as opposed to the current system of simply voting for ten favorites in no particular order. I think Grantland has a good way of doing it. In the post linked below, for voting on best Chappelle skits, Grantland employs a March Madness bracket system. They did this for a bracket on movie sequels a while back too. I think it's pretty sharp.

http://www.grantland...how-sketch-ever

Chappelle Show might be the most overrated sketch show of all time. There were a couple of really good skits, but it's achieved a Godly status for some reason.

Chappelle Show might be the most overrated sketch show of all time. There were a couple of really good skits, but it's achieved a Godly status for some reason.

This is a terrible opinion.

This is a terrible opinion.

Please, tell me why it deserves such a reputation. Chappelle didn't even stick around for the whole thing, it started the terrible trend of having someone host their own sketch show, most people are only able to recall 3-5 skits, and they got musical guests which cut down on the comedy. There's probably 13-14 minutes of sketch and the rest is host segments and music.

Chappelle's Show can't hold a candle to Python, Mr. Show, Kids in the Hall, SNL, or UCB...

I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion, and I won't argue about it. Just dropped my opinion and that's that.

Sign in to follow this