🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Chef Boy O.G.

The Craft (1996)

Those two movies would definitely make a great terrible double feature. I saw The Covenant on cable a few months back with one of the worst hangovers of my life. Changing the channels on the remote was even too hard. I enjoyed it, but I was basically watching it with brain damage, so it would be good to have it examined properly.

This show could probably do a Renny Harlin festival if they wanted to.

Damn posters are basically the same too! There is more than one way to stage four people.

220px-The_craft_movie_poster.jpg215px-The_Covenant.jpg

• Like 1

I love this movie and still have cuts from the soundtrack on my iPhone. That said, yes, it would be perfect for this show.

Damn posters are basically the same too! There is more than one way to stage four people.

220px-The_craft_movie_poster.jpg215px-The_Covenant.jpg

Just thought of this while re-listening to the Fast 6 episode.

I would love to hear a Jason vs. June debate on the hotness of Fairuza Balk.

• Like 1

True confessions time: I kinda love this movie. Even the wacky Smiths cover by former Psychedelic Fur Richard Butler. Fairuza Balk, Neve Campbell, Skeet Ulrich...it's like the 90s vomited all over this movie.

• Like 1

When I clicked on the forums I was angry with you guys for making fun of that delicious pasta dinner, then I quickly noticed it was a movie I had seen recently on Encore Avenue,The craft. I enjoyed this movie. I like Robin Tunney she so cute in this film. I don't know about them being goth girls. i wound't call them goth type girls but that's hollywood for ya.

seanotron, I love the smiths too.

I like the idea of a double feature but I am not sure if they would ever do that, but Never say never.

If you added Wynona Ryder to the four leads of The Craft you'd pretty much have a list of the women I wanted to fuck the most as a teenager.

I would still very much enjoy a consensual sexual encounter with Winona Ryder.

Here's the trailer. I would like Mike Nelson for this one, who wrote a great review of it for Movie Megacheese.

I would like Mike Nelson for this one, who wrote a great review of it for Movie Megacheese.

I loved that. Especially the opening where he talks about how Satan was one of the producers, being one of his most personal projects ("'I've always wanted to work with Skeet Ulrich,' The Author of All Lies was quoted as saying. 'This just seemed like the perfect projects'"), and the resulting closing line: "Frankly, I expected better things from Satan."

I loved this movie growing up, but upon rewatching, this would be perfect for HDTGM. I'd like to hear their opinion on the super racist "I just don't like negroids" comment that Ben Stiller's wife makes.

True confessions time: I kinda love this movie. Even the wacky Smiths cover by former Psychedelic Fur Richard Butler. Fairuza Balk, Neve Campbell, Skeet Ulrich...it's like the 90s vomited all over this movie.

More like Rubin Tunney vomited continuously during this movie as part of her fitness regime. I am convinced she had an eating disorder.

I'm kind of upset that this was suggested and I'm not sure why. I haven't seen it in forever.

When I'm perturbed by a recommendation I watch the movie again and then completely understand. Most of the time I watched these bad movies as a young person and do not really remember anything past the plot and if I was entertained.

• Like 1

I'm kind of upset that this was suggested and I'm not sure why. I haven't seen it in forever.

Me too, how dare you guys, it's a classic! ;) I think the last time I watched this was during a sleepover sophomore year. It was definitely a sleepover staple.

Me too, how dare you guys, it's a classic! ;) I think the last time I watched this was during a sleepover sophomore year. It was definitely a sleepover staple.

Love this movie, so yeah, offended it's been suggested. Even more offended that Chef Boy O.G. called these girls fat. These girls are ridiculously gorgeous (I mean, besides Fairuza being terrifying and otherworldly).

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this