🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 112 — Hollywood's Next Jew

Adam Pally gives life advice on today’s Who Charted! He shares stories from his trip to Thailand during the Billboard K-pop 100 Music Chart. Adam also tells us his Top 5 Favorite Movies, we figure out what kind of super hero movie he could be cast in, and helps countdown the Top 4-Day Martin Luther King Weekend films. Plus, we hear about his parents’ band Pally and Pal with a game of Chart Piñata!

Fun Fact: The Smiths "There is a Light that Never Goes out" was an early example of MothPop, specifically written to appeal to the tastes of mopy, beige butterflies.

• Like 2

"What happened, like we came outta the dirt? No, stuff came out of the muck. Muck is where stuff grows."

"You add water to stuff! You don't add dirt to make something more alive."

Kremer Biology 101

• Like 1

I really appreciate Adam Pally's honesty when it comes to having kids.

• Like 1

Oh wow perfect timing, I've just been catching up with Happy Endings from the very beginning for the past two weeks. Adam Pally is the best!

Great show guys! Howard, that new movie charts theme is FRIGGIN AMAZING!! Funny and catchy and full on DBS. Boh!

Yaaay! I really needed some extra Pally in my life this week

tumblr_mgllgd84tx1s34ud6o3_250.gif

Any other Happy Endings super fans out there losing sleep over the prospect of the show maybe being cancelled really soon? I felt a little relieved when they cut Don't Trust The B yesterday, but I'm still so so worried. This show is so damn important to me, and after losing Best Friends Forever I don't think I can do it again.

• Like 2

One of my favorite Who Charted episodes. Where can I go to see more of Adam Pally's anti-child humor?

I don't know if it is because of his accent, but when Adam was talking about his college girlfriend and said "Her ex-boyfriend was abroad" I thought he meant "a broad" and I thought that story was going to be amazing.

• Like 1

I think Howard just has a weird Adam-as-Richard-Dreyfuss fantasy

I just got so excited about seeing Adam Pally's name I had to comment! My absolute favourite podcast guest! You guys are the best at picking guests.. I can't wait to hear the chemistry between Adam and Howard.. Gonna go listen to the episode now..

I think Howard just has a weird Adam-as-Richard-Dreyfuss fantasy

"What am I play?"

I loved that the Square Space promo went on so long that the Mancini compilation flipped over from the customary Baby Elephant Walk to the Pink Panther theme.

I also loved every other thing about this episode.

As much as I want Howard to better himself, I never want him to be free of the Clench. It's way too entertaining.

And I'm not sure if that Mercy cover counts as a cover being that it's note for note the same. Even the vocal inflections are just straight up thefts.

Kulap Vi-iolence. I bet she beats Scott.

I've been living in Korea for the past 3 years and any Korean entertainer who acts goofy (all of them) are considered comedians. None of them are funny unless you think grown men giggling at each other is funny then you'd think they're all hilarious.

Maybe the kid senses Adams bitter feelings toward him and this is why he's always screaming his nuts off.

Girls' Generation is clearly the future of music. Without Who Charted? there's no chance I would have ever heard of this. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this