🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 64 — Blowjob Accident

We are so grateful to have Pamela Murphy, Mike Still, and Alex Fernie join us this week for a fantastic episode of improv4humans! Listen as they compete in a pepper eating contest, explain what Grunge is, and teach us some sex tricks. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon. You can also now get Matt Besser’s new comedy album “The Six Most Important Sets in the History of Standup” at mattbesser.com!

I think Matt Besser has officially knocked Odenkirk out of the Most Hilarious Yell category. Love it when he flipped out about Jodie Foster.

• Like 2

Holy shit that Pepper Eating Contest scene instantly took a spot in my top 5 for the podcast. Hilarious.

Matt's delivery of the first few reminded me a bit of Ian Roberts' Leonard.

• Like 1

Good stuff, best improv in the world/universe!

I'll grant you that this is the best improv on Earth, but I hear that there are some pretty fantastic improvisers in the Triangulum Galaxy.

• Like 1

I was totally going to try putting a pepper seed in my pee-hole later, but now I know better. Thanks for the tip!

Matt's delivery of the first few reminded me a bit of Ian Roberts' Leonard.

Leonard is the fucking best. Have you heard Roberts do him on Walsh's podcast?

Awesome episode. Grunge Eagle is my spirit animal. I'd love to hear Courtney Love do some Swamp Rock! with the Professor Blastoff gang.

• Like 1

I think Matt Besser has officially knocked Odenkirk out of the Most Hilarious Yell category.

Oooh, that's a tough one. Bob has the incredible ability to go 0-60 in the blink of an eye, but Bobby O seems to run pretty high in general. Matt's laid-back voice/demeanor definitely make HIS yells a lot more special.

Another sweet episode. It's hard to give constructive feedback when I love everything about the shows. I just wish I could stay on the ball when Matt tweets for one word suggestions. I always seem to notice a solid hour after he asks, which is when the podcast is typically over anyway.

Leonard is the fucking best. Have you heard Roberts do him on Walsh's podcast?

Nah I haven't listened to any Bear Down yet. I'd like to run through it all, but I haven't gotten around to it. Which episodes?

Leonard is hilarious. I love the first episode of UCB with Lunatic and Leonard. "I'm going to play wiffle ball with my friend Tommy. I'm going to be Ken Griffey Jr."

There's still a weird realmedia file of Leonard interviewing people on the street (in what I believe is Chicago) on one of the UCB sites. You can download it and it's like 6 minutes long.

Nah I haven't listened to any Bear Down yet. I'd like to run through it all, but I haven't gotten around to it. Which episodes?

Leonard is hilarious. I love the first episode of UCB with Lunatic and Leonard. "I'm going to play wiffle ball with my friend Tommy. I'm going to be Ken Griffey Jr."

There's still a weird realmedia file of Leonard interviewing people on the street (in what I believe is Chicago) on one of the UCB sites. You can download it and it's like 6 minutes long.

Aw, Jesus Leonard, that kid's nine years old!

Can't remember exactly which Bear Down Leonard is on, definitely made it into one of the Best of the year type wrap ups.

Great Episode. The "Techno" video is from a movie called "Vibrations" with Christina Applegate. If you have not seen it yet then you must stop whatever you are doing right this second and find a copy of it. It's ridiculously bad and awesome all at the same time. I don't want to spoil anything but that scene changes the blonde guy's life. If you prefer not to watch it or cannot find a copy and would rather have me re-enact key scenes of the movie via forum posts, text messages, email, carrier pigeon or guest spots on improv podcasts I will be happy to do so for $7,000 or a 10.5 to 11" subway sandwich. Whichever.

Sign in to follow this