🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ThomasGoodwin

The Reincarnation of Gerry

With the party imbalance of 2 fighers, a barbarian and a warlock I think Gerry should returns as an Amphibious Aquatic Halfling in the class of either Wilderness Rogue or Storm Wizard.

I think you might run into somelike that in a world like this.

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/UA:Aquatic_Halflings

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/UA:Storm_Domain

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/UA:Rogue_Variant:_Wilderness_Rogue

Ell Ryan's spirit would probably land in a Druidic Avenger though, as long as they can have a spirit bear.

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/UA:Druid_Variant:_Druidic_Avenger

• Like 2

I'm still partial to Ell Ryan's disembodied spirit bonding with his spirit bear, keeping his Shamanic abilities but incorporeal. Until the group can find another Elf Shaman to transmit Ell Ryan's consciousness into. It's a bit of a death cheat but could make for some amazing role playing.

The Warforged is a cool idea as well. Would C be considered Warforged? Perhaps the Elder can channel Ell Ryan's disembodied spirit (Gerry did pass that check before his body died) into C'a mechanical body. But he would lose his shaman powers to balance it out.

A bard would be sick, they were always one of my favorite classes to roll. Although a dwarf cleric was my go to.

He should be the spirit companion of another shaman. A bear shaman. That is the penance the universe would demand of him after he becomes one with it.

Gerry in the robot would make sense in a Cosmic Freeky Friday kind of way. That much power might be the only way to prevent him from getting killed in the future.

Gery should just come back as a Damn Bear, thats a Shman, whos spiritual Animal is a naked Elf.

Now that would be funny as hell.

• Like 1

Gerry in the robot would make sense in a Cosmic Freeky Friday kind of way. That much power might be the only way to prevent him from getting killed in the future.

If Gerry really wants to annoy the group he should be a robot and only speak through an Iphone Autotune app the entire time. Win.

• Like 1

He should be resurrected as an undead shaman from the deep who's spirit animal is jaws after being blown up.

He should reroll as a rogue. Take charge of the group and then backstab them all for being horrible role-players.

I see him chained to a boss Leia-style...set free by the party and back in the mix.

I reckon the most likely case is they will encounter him as someone who has also been captured by the collectors.

Be interesting to see if he goes for a completely different personality.

I see him chained to a boss Leia-style...set free by the party and back in the mix.

This is an awesome idea. Chained and held captive by the 12 pack guy as part of his evil plot to recapture the fugitives.

This should definitely happen. I'm new to D&D in general and wouldnt mind listening to them actually roll up the new character. It would probably be boring to most of the veterans, but id be interested.

I hate to be THAT guy, but I really haven't listened since Gerry left. I got maybe one or two more episodes further but got really "fuck this"

I like the group and all, but the fellowship has been broken. I'll definitely get back to listening if Gerry comes back. Is it lame to skip all those episodes in between? Doesn't sound like I've missed much with the talk of them being stuck for several episodes.

If you left two eps after Gerry died, I'll tell you they're still knocking around in that big base of the Collectors. They found a weird star map, a water guy in a glass box and some armor and weapons. They have gotten a lot better and faster at fighting. You'd miss out on all of the funny banter if you skipped over the last 10, but those are the plot Cliffs Notes.

I think we should make a pool on what episode Gerry will return in and what race and class he will play. Winner gets flown to the studio to watch the recording of the episodes with Vin Diesel...perhaps...probably not...we'll let you say you did...

My guess is if they just did 17 & 18 together, and even possibly 19, that we won't see him until 20.

Brian mentioned during 17 that Gerry was in the building and he sounded sincere. They usually record two episodes per session, so I'm saying 18 (next week) unless Brian is a liar and a dirty, dirty tramp.

Sign in to follow this