🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ThomasGoodwin

The Reincarnation of Gerry

I hate to be THAT guy, but I really haven't listened since Gerry left. I got maybe one or two more episodes further but got really "fuck this"

I like the group and all, but the fellowship has been broken. I'll definitely get back to listening if Gerry comes back. Is it lame to skip all those episodes in between? Doesn't sound like I've missed much with the talk of them being stuck for several episodes.

Waaa! QQ

"I hate to be THAT guy, but I really haven't listened since Gerry left. I got maybe one or two more episodes further but got really 'fuck this.'"

You quit listening to a podcast called "Dungeons & Dragons with Brian Posehn and friends" because one of the friends has been absent?

And not only did you quit listening, you quit with a "fuck this"?

#ThisIsSeriousBusiness

• Like 1

Soooooo, what's he going to be next? I believe Sark (shitty DM) had casually mentioned at some point, that a rogue would be beneficial.

A bard named Bill E. Joel

• Like 5

Get some more shorty blood in there! Halfling fighter/thief! Or if they don't have the class restrictions Halfling Ranger or Monk (although Monk is garbage in the early levels).

• Like 1

Get some more shorty blood in there! Halfling fighter/thief! Or if they don't have the class restrictions Halfling Ranger or Monk (although Monk is garbage in the early levels).

Lol, give Trondor a run for his money!

Lol, give Trondor a run for his money!

His new character could be an ex-boyfriend of MIldreds...that would up the tension! An unrequited and unwanted D&D love triangle.

• Like 1

I think the question is will Gerry create a character that is designed to piss off Damien? Not another paladin, but someone that's sickeningly sweet. I kinda dig the Bill E. Joel bard option, personally.

Also, thank you, Gerry, for waiting almost an entire year before dying again.

• Like 1

i just hope we don't have to wait 3 months for a new gerry character like after el ryan died

• Like 2

A bard named Bill E. Joel

I would back a kickstarter to bribe Gerry into doing this.

I would back a kickstarter to bribe Gerry into doing this.

He could be a lone survivor found amongst the burning ruins of Glenishmoor. Although, he would first need to convince the party that he "Didn't Start the Fire".

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this