🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 197 — Please Claire-ify

I didn't realize how close we were to 200, especially with Thursday episodes. Looking forward to seeing if there's anything special planned for the big 200.

Oh, it will be very special! :)

• Like 9

The video version was great. And it's just an excuse for me to re-listen to the episodes; although I'm going to have to tinker with the order.

This is somewhat off-topic, but I figure that since Scott's hatred of Guy Fieri occasionally becomes prominent in CBB that I would share this GIF to back up Scott's claims that Guy is the most disgusting eater:

http://twitpic.com/bz51oi

• Like 1

He looked pretty buzzed to me, but I don't recall him actually drinking on camera.

I have it on good authority that neither Jon Daly nor Bill Cosby Bukowski was on drugs/drinking during that podcast. I thought the same thing!

Not a huge fan of Tim's stuff, watched tom goes to the mayer a bit, but he is a good guest on CBB. I think my favorite appearance of his would be the one where he talks about filming Ching Chong Matinee with Woody, that was leaps and bounds better than the other recent 2.

Paullelujah! Paul Rust is back, and Paulygenic too. Top ten cbb lists are for comedy sluts, and high school locker room showers. There is only one number one guest in CBB history, and all the Paul Rust Paullowers need to unite and unleash the Paulocaust.

If i was standing in a lineup with Scott and Paul Rust... I would seem so damn good looking its not even funny

Ok I'm going to break with the pack. A few weeks ago Scott made a point about how it only seems like female's getting tough criticism in the comments, so here goes some criticism on a male performer:

"New No-Nos" has run it's course. I find it extremely more annoying than Bill Maher has ever managed to be. I can't be the only one that thinks that bit is stale, can I? I probably can, everyone seems to love it.

I found Paul Rust to be very much not funny, especially here. When I watched the video it was worse, I just kept feeling like "why did they let that guy in?", and I never knew he looked like a younger brother to Stop Clockerman. So he got the gig via nepotism right??

New no-no's had made me laugh once, but it honestly appears he puts in 13 seconds into writing those jokes. Yes I know they arent supposed to be funny, but they are... they should be funnier, because I think I'd rather listen to a 12 year old kid who thought they were being honest about new no-no's and it would likely be funnier than Rust

It's pretty obvious that Rust is playing a bit of a character version of himself. One of my favorite things about CBB is very funny people purposefully making bad jokes. Pulled Bjork, anyone?

• Like 4

By the way I don't think that it was about only females getting criticism, but rather when a female is on they usually do get criticism. I feel like men have been criticized before and it is dumb excuse to be negative. Not that you don't get the right to not like something I just think you shouldn't hide behind the excuse to somehow validate your point.

New no-no! If Stan Sitwell doesn't like Paul Rust, then uh uh uh uh I'm allowed to LOVE Paul Rust.

New no-no!

Thoughts: I cried laughing several times while watching this. Paul Rust is a beautiful lil baby and it makes me happy to look at him. New no-nos are one my favorite things to ever be on CBB and The Lincoln Lawyer one killed me. Scott is so good-looking it makes me dislike him a little bit because I know he would say mean things about me if we knew each other. Being able to watch Tim try to fight a smile while he says bizarre shit makes him even funnier than he was already. Jon Daly is a goddamn ham and I love it.

I already knew I needed podcasts in my life and now I need video podcasts too.

• Like 1

New no-no! If Stan Sitwell doesn't like Paul Rust, then uh uh uh uh I'm allowed to LOVE Paul Rust.

New no-no!

Just as 'funny' as his.. which is kind of my point

"new no-no! If redbox is gonna charge me 4$ a night to keep their DVDs late.... then they should pay me 4$ a day that they don't have the movie I want!! I WANT MAGIC MIKE DAMMIT!"

someone else said it, but this was mos def a dream line up. Great show. Especially Heidecker.

My only problem with this episode is that I'll have forgotten how great this one was when it's time to vote for top episodes of the year...

This may be seem a little juvenile... but I was on the youtube video and a lot of people are talking smack about the guys (Tim and Eric fans who don't seem to know what the show is about)....

and I know the wise thing is to just let them comment... but dammnit they are being arrogant little jerkweedholes. Any support? I am leangelodemorte on it. Or if I am indeed being over sensitive and fan boyish tell me to walk away. In which case I will. I mean not literally... but you know what I mean.

Just let the dum dums be. If they can't figure it out and they don't have the patience to try, then they can forget it. It took me a while to get into it (one of my first eps was a Jimmy Pardo episode, which through me for a loop), but once I did, it became my favourite podcast.

In-laws coming into town sucks, no one likes them.. new no no, in-laws are outlaws now

In-laws coming into town sucks, no one likes them.. new no no, in-laws are outlaws now

Can he SAY THAT?

Sign in to follow this