Season 2, Ep 16 - Tom the Girlfriend

2 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 5,035 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:01 AM

Baron Ragoon has brought his new girlfriend to the Tavern. She seems vaguely familiar. Also, Blemish is around.

Credits:
Arnie: Arnie Niekamp
Chunt: Adal Rifai
Usidore: Matt Young
Tomblain Belaroth: Steve Waltien
Baron Ragoon: Chris Rathjen
Blemish: Martin Wilson
Mysterious Man: Tim Sniffen
Craig: Ryan DiGiorgi

Producers: Arnie Niekamp, Evan Jacover, Ryan DiGiorgi
Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi
Theme Music: Andy Poland
Magic Tavern Logo: Allard Laban
Audio Assistance: Jason Knox
Production Assistance: Garrett Schultz

listen to scott aukerman on the latest ep of my podcast trends with benefits twb.cool

#2 CurlyCrustacean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:05 AM

I created a profile specifically to ask you, no-go to beg you, to please KILL THE TOM CHARACTER. The actor is horrible, he doesn't play off the main cast well, his voice is grating, he isn't funny, he has bad timing, he forces the narrative into awkward directions to fit whatever thing he's got planned instead of flowing with the cast, and he's just an awful, boring, terrible character. His near constant presence is the worst thing about this new "season," and there are a LOT of bad things about this "season." Please, I don't want to unsubscribe. Just kill Tom and get back to the way it used to be.

#3 itsrobobo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:02 AM

Dusted off my account to say: Tom is great, the actor is great and plays off the main cast well and I like his voice, it's never felt awkward to me when he's on the show and if it was a problem surely you wouldn't bring him back, and I think the new "season" has been great. Don't kill Tom and keep up the good work!