🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jimkiler

Rudolph's Shiny New Year (1976)

this is the sequel to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and i believe it is still played every year. I have no idea why they play it, it is very bad. It is considered a TV movie so no arguing it is a show.

A year after delivering Christmas presents, Santa Claus receives a letter from his friend Father Time asking for help to find Happy the Baby New Year before midnight on New Year's Eve, or else it will be December 31 forever. Santa sends Rudolph out to find him. An evil vulture called Eon the Terrible is supposed to live for exactly one Eon after which he will turn into ice and snow and disintegrate. As his particular Eon will end January 1 of the New Year, he plans to kidnap Happy to keep the year from ending and stop time, thus preventing his predestined death

even though i suffered through a lot of bad shows with my kids this is one of the worst. I know it will not make the 2017 christmas season but hopefully by 2018 we can suffer through this piss poor performance perpetuated by capital greed.

Edited by Dan Engler
Removed link to streaming movie

Sign in to follow this