🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
BagguhMcGuirk

Skyline-Turk a rapper?

I just listened to the podcast and I thought Turk played a rapper. I haven't seen this movie in a while and I may be wrong, but I have a strong memory of him playing a rapper.

When they did the follow-up episode with the director he confirmed that Faison was playing a special-effects guy.

Man that's crazy, I couldn't understand how they got that so wrong. I guess that movie was so awful I tried to forget as much of it as I could, thanks.

Which episode is the follow up? I just discovered this podcast and I don't see another listing for Skyline in the episodes, do they do follow ups for each movie?

Which episode is the follow up? I just discovered this podcast and I don't see another listing for Skyline in the episodes, do they do follow ups for each movie?

Not all the time, but there are several "Director's Edition" episodes where the director or someone who stars in the film talks about it. The Lexi Alexander Punisher: War Zone episode is especially amazing.

The one in question is at the end of the Wicker Man episode. Liam O'Donnell, who is one of the writers talks for a bit and it's pretty interesting to hear the source of all the problems that he acknowledged the gang had pointed out correctly. It's pretty interesting for sure.

Ahh, it was the writer not the director. It's been a while since I've listened to that one. I just remember that he was a special effects guy because the guys that made it were special-effects guys and it was kinda-sorta based on them.

That's awesome, I've just listened to 3 more and I think this is my all time favorite podcast.

Thanks.

Sign in to follow this