🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
atomslayer

Horrible Idea

Tell me you watch RAW and Smack Down.

I hadn't watched wrestling since I was little, but one of my friends is OBSESSED and posts about it all the time, and recently I've been trying to get back into it because this Fandango shit is hysterical and I love it.

• Like 1

I hadn't watched wrestling since I was little, but one of my friends is OBSESSED and posts about it all the time, and recently I've been trying to get back into it because this Fandango shit is hysterical and I love it.

Yep. Me too. Faaaaaan-daaaaan-gooooooooo is hilarious. Chachalala

I saw Earwolf executives Snot Soccermom and Scat Mockermoon forcing guests into whippet fume chambers. If only Improv4humans was supported by something classy like a bondage gear wholesaler, then my family members in the NSA would listen to the show and donate millions of dollars.

How does atomslayer answer the child abuse charges leveled against him by Horatio Sanz in the most recent Improv4humans?

• Like 2

Jeff Ullrich appeared on the paidContent Podcast a few weeks ago, during which he explained the strict vetting process that companies must undergo before their wares can be advertised on Earwolf. The most important point is that hosts maintain veto power over the sponsors that appear on their shows, explaining why the head shop ads appear on Improv4Humans and Who Charted? — Besser and Howard have been pretty forthcoming about their cannabis usage in the past — but not on Comedy Bang Bang.

At the same time, Jeff also noted that Earwolf had never advertised sex toys or other shady products, seemingly as a point of pride. Yet here we are two weeks later with ads for drug paraphernalia across multiple shows. I'm less concerned about the content of the ads than I am curious about the apparent contradiction. But only mildly curious at that.

This is a very good point Dan. We used to decide WHO to bring to the hosts and then let them decide. Now we bring them anyone who offers and let them decide. They say yes more than I did.

Sign in to follow this