🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Dystopika

2 movies in theaters now?

Since you folks did TWO movies that are in theaters now (Furious6 and After Earth: Black Oblivion), I felt compelled to catch up with what's playing at the local Cineplex. Honestly, it's difficult to enjoy the podcast if you've *never* seen the movie that's being addressed. To save a few quid, I decided to sneak into the second movie, which I know is immoral but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to enjoy a podcast. Of course, the movie times for FF6 and Titan AE didn't work out cleanly for a 1-2 sneak... so, I ended up watching NOW YOU SEE ME, AFTER EARTH, HANGOVER PART III and FAST & FURIOUS 6 at a movie theater yesterday. I overdosed from having watched all those bad movies in a row and now I am dead. Is this the first ghost question you've received...?

Honestly, it's difficult to enjoy the podcast if you've *never* seen the movie that's being addressed.

I disagree with this assertion. I've listened to nearly every episode of HDTGM, and I've seen only a handful of the movies they've discussed.

Sign in to follow this