🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

Whooch LIVE on VPN - 7/25

I'd be watching this no matter what, but I'm doubly interested to see Wie-Wie try to keep things on track on a live show without Ku-Ku.

woooo! guest host! spicin' it up for summah!

I hope this is the week Howard takes his co-host on a tour of Dragon Manor, is visited by the real Lee in-studio, and reveals his age. THAT will teach Kulap to abandon the show!

Yeah, gotta say I really am missing Kulap but April is doing a great job and I think her energy is ramping up.

"I'm gonna have a big wedding... Matt, what about your funeral?"

"Matt, what about your funeral?"

Was about to post this. Howard at his best.

oh god this conversation is reminding me of a childhood trauma...

My dad turned to me when I was like, 6 when "Funeral For A Friend" by Elton John was playing and said enthusiastically, "I want this played at my funeral"

...and I suddenly understood mortality and a small part of my childhood innocence was dead. As Kumail said, "I lost the ability to smell rain or something because of that"

• Like 1

WHY ARE ALL THREE OF THESE PEOPLE HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME BELIEVING THAT THE BOY IS MINE WAS INSANELY POPULAR?!

sorry for the caps. but for real that song was huge.

Howard appears to be wearing short shorts from a Hooters waitress.

There's such a thing as having TOO much Summah, Howard.

• Like 2

Ahhhhhhhh he just put a blanket or something over his legs!

WHY ARE ALL THREE OF THESE PEOPLE HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME BELIEVING THAT THE BOY IS MINE WAS INSANELY POPULAR?!

I think it's an age thing, Shannon. Maaah wife is younger than me and was at the perfect age for Destiny's Child and Brandy and TLC and all that stuff (which is so dated (in a nice way) sounding compared to today's overproduced autotuned R&B. She constantly sings The Boy Is Mine. I know the lyrics and video very well.

I admit I had trouble believing that song was that popular, but I wasn't listening to the radio or MTV then.

APRIL: The junk's out of practice.

HOWARD: Jesus, Kulap!

• Like 3

Great episode! I thought April did a fine job filling in. I'm glad I got my Kanye question in. Scott left me hanging when he mentioned it in today's ep.

Sign in to follow this