🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JacobCrites

I demand a Top 20

I'm trying to narrow down my top ten of the year and it's literally impossible. This year was so fantastic that there are at least 20 absolutely essential listens, and even those were off the top of my head. This year is too good. Anyway we can expand the typical Top 10?

Though it was hard to narrow it down to ten, there were five that seperated from all of the rest for me: Halfway to China, TimeBobby 2, Poolside Whomptacular, Stallone Bros, Blow me up Tom.

• Like 1

Oh boy, you can vote for the Live episodes too!?

-Alright, put a pot of coffee on, This is going to take a while...

• Like 1

The top 5 are pretty much tied, for me: Halfway to China, Time Bobby 2, Fiere Fight, Creeeeeeeeepy Halloween and 4th Anniversary.

This was so tough, but here's what I went for:

197 - Please Claire-ify (Tim Heidecker, Paul Rust, Jon Daly)

200 - Halfway To China (Jason Mantzoukas, Andy Daly)

204 - The Pepper Men (Zach Galifianakis, Jon Daly, Neil Campbell)

205 - Titans of Comedy (Anthony Jeselnik, Eugene Mirman, Nathan Fielder, Eugene Cordero)

215 - Time Bobby 2 (Bobby Moynihan, Paul F. Tompkins)

222 - A Peanut In The Rain (Paul F. Tompkins, Gillian Jacobs, Mike Hanford)

227 - All Farted Out (Brian Posehn, Jon Daly) - My #1 favorite of the year

238 - Marissa Wompler's Birthday Pool Party LIVE (Jessica St. Clair, Lennon Parham, Jason Mantzoukas, Brian Huskey, Melissa Rauch)

241 - The Stallone Bros. (Paul Scheer, Nick Kroll)

Live from Toronto (Sean Cullen, Paul F. Tompkins)

This year was so amazing that two all-time classic episodes - 219 Farts and Procreation 3 (Adam Scott, Harris Wittels, Chelsea Peretti) & 240 #TheWorldsEnd (Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost) - didn't quite make my list. That's how amazingly good this year has been IMO.

Comedy Bleep Bleep was my fave of this year I'd say. Scott, Neil Campbell, Brendon Walsh (aka B Money Dubbz) and Adomian as Gordon Ramsay. Hard to beat that.

What a Thrashable Slope, Good old New No-No's, Anything Schwartz or Campbell.

Goodfelines was my favorite of the year, Ben Schwartz and Horatio Sanz in his first appearance. Its the episode I use to introduce new people to the podcast.

It was in my top 10. One of my most-listened episodes ever.

Man, voting was not easy for me. And I know there are some good ones I forgot. Sometimes I forget how good they are until I hear them again. The first few where easy, but then it got really tough.

Sign in to follow this