🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
AM Gems

I made a sandwich and then the sandwich that I made turned out to be not the sandwich I intended. Should I consult a therapist?

OK. Obviously I meant to post this in the Catchphrase forum. Is there a way I can delete this?

ps - I do not welcome your criticism. I am so fucking embarrassed. HAVE YOU SEEN 12 YEARS A SLAVE?! Anyway, it's pretty great, but boy-howdy: it ain't no 'Love, Actually'-type feel-good romp, I tell you! It is in fact slightly less romantic. I literally do not know what I'm saying.

This is without a doubt the worst Plugs theme ever submitted to the Earwolf forums.

Brennan, if you possess even a modicum of dignity, you will dump the accordion, ukelele, and toy xylophone into the nearest river and never mention music again.

• Like 1

This is without a doubt the worst Plugs theme ever submitted to the Earwolf forums.

Brennan, if you possess even a modicum of dignity, you will dump the accordion, ukelele, and toy xylophone into the nearest river and never mention music again.

But what if I can't find a river? Should I just continue making horribly twee ukelele bullshit, or should I commit suicide by strangling myself with my quirky accordion which I don't actually know how to play? (the xylophone I'm actually a master at, but people daily tell me that murder is the thing they'd like to do to me when they hear me play it)

Sign in to follow this