🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ZackCleveland

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton are Hansel and Gretel, all grown up and now they hunt witches in the late 1700s? Early 1800s? I'm not sure, All of the clothing and architecture is around the turn of the 18th century but Hansel uses a pump action shotgun, and a one point someone shoots a 50cal Gatling gun.

Oh and Hansel has steam punk Diabetes.

Just watched this on Amazon Prime. Loved It. This Is sooo bad, yet sooo good.

I came to the website for the first time, because this movie needs to be done. Love the podcast, thanks.

Watched this on Netflix a few months back. Pretty fucking great (not in a good way). At first I was pretty unimpressed and just thought it was a movie that wasn't very good. I was mistaken.

It is great. It is, as Jason Mantzoukas might say, bonkers. It gets pretty crazy.

Also: not for kids! Some skulls are crushed, and there's a pair of tits in there. Also, there's more kung fu than you might anticipate.

Here is a trailer, but if you want to avoid some of the delightful surprises that the movie has in store, you might want to just watch it on Netflix straight away- it's still streaming.

• Like 1

The siblings Hansel and Gretel are left alone in the woods by their father and captured by a dark witch in a candy house. However they kill the witch and escape from the spot. Years later, the orphans have become famous witch hunters.

Thats it. Thats all you need to know. Oh also Hansel has diabetes from eating the candy house. This movie is garbage.

Sign in to follow this