🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JonathanPharis

UCB Improv Comedy Manual

So, I orignally sent this as a "contact us" message on the UCB store, but since I know important people read these forums I thought it might be a good idea to post it here to give it a better chance of exposure to the right eyes.

I'm a human fan of Improv4Humans (and improv in general) and I've been hearing about the UCB Comedy Improvisation Manual on the podcast.

I'm an English teacher living in South Korea and improv is something I've tried to incorporate to a small degree in some of my language instruction but I'd really like to try to do more of it in my adult/advanced classes. Additionally, I've been interested in trying to start some improv with the other English speakers in my little town here but there's really no possibility of outside instruction. Because of my situation (shipping fees, import duties, small apartment, and eventual international relocation), physical books can be a real hassle. I intended to buy this book for my Kindle but found on Amazon that it's not offered in that format.

Is there any chance the UCB Comedy Improvisation Manual could be published in Kindle format?

Thanks!