🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
CPiz

Best CBB Episode of ALL TIME Tournament?

As fall approaches, as well as the voting period for the Best of 2014, I was thinking about running an unofficial March Madness-style Best CBB Episode of ALL TIME Tournament.

I wanted to post here first to gauge interest.

I plan on seeding all the former Best Of winners as the top seeds then opening up the rest of the seeds to nominations from the Earwolf community.

After the nomination period, we would vote (using an offsite free polling site) on the nominees, which would be seeded based on the number of votes they got.

Then the tournament, with its no-holds-barred head-to-head matchups would begin.

I figure it would be a good excuse (as if we need one) to go back and listen to some old episodes and maybe find some old gems that didn't win a Best Of.

We would use a free polling site to vote on the matchups, and I know of a free site where I can set up a tournment bracket for up to 256(!!!!) episodes.

We would use to the Earwolf forums to post links to the polling and bracket site updates, and, more importantly, discuss the episodes that are battling it out.

So, anyone interested?

Also, if anyone already has a list of all the eps that have won Best Ofs before, I would appeciate it if you posted it here. It would save me some time going back and cataloging them.

• Like 1

Oh, I am aware of the number of hundos (so many hundos), but this wouldn't been a tournament of ALL the episodes, just one where folks could nominate any episode of all time.

I have run tournaments like this on rpggeek.com, and they're pretty fun.

I know of a free bracket site that can accomdate up to 2 1/2 hundos of episodes, & I don;'t think folks would nominate me than that.

Might be easier to narrow them down to a "Best PFT Episode" or "Best Andy Daly Episode" but even that would be difficult. I know when Cake Boss turned into a Cake Wolf sticks out in my mind, and Andy Daly killing himself over and over in that Wipeout episode. All the Wompler episodes are great. And in my opinion, Traci Reardon's best appearance was the Live episode with JW Stillwater.

If you're down to set it up ADD I am down! Given the size of the forums though, I think we have to figure out a way to do it and take into account the potential for a lack of participation.

Sign in to follow this