🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 2 — Who are Bob Ducca & Bobby B?

The Wolf Den is back with Nick Kroll and Seth Morris. Nick and Seth are two of the most popular Earwolf guests, but fans might not recognize their voices. Seth does the popular character of Bob Ducca, and Nick plays many characters from El Chupacabra to Bobby Bottleservice. They tell us why podcasting is on the up-and-up and what that has meant to their careers. Plus, announcements about job availability and upcoming events in the Earwolf world. If you haven't already, check out Bob Ducca and Bobby Bottleservice on twitter.

This show was recorded about a month after the first one. I wasn't sure what to do next after episode one and it was the holidays and people were away. I came up with the angle to interview a few of the most popular guests from our shows about the impact podcasting had on them. I'm glad I did and I picked the perfect guys. Both Seth and Nick are friends at this point and they are friends with each other so it was a pretty relaxed second show for me. It was kind of cheating to take a couple big names who I knew would like me and put them on the show, but that's what I did! What do you think was the most important part of the discussion?

Sign in to follow this