🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 5 - A Real Life Superhero

Military veteran and writer talks about his WWII super-spy grandmother, a more recent sad and startling ouija board prediction, and how his life has changed since he left the service.

Another great one. This show is on a roll. Thanks Gethard for bringing us this

• Like 3

Great episode again. Really opened with a bang.

Was wary of the concept of this show, but every episode has been great. Looking forward to more.

Wow, this was great. The little jiu-jitsu training diversion was hilarious.

I have a crazy Ouija board story as well. First - I don't believe in all that ghost stuff much like the caller. That said, I used to be a moderator on a popular forum centered on the topic of death. One of our regular members died in a car accident. Everyone started looking back on her older posts in memory of. Someone unearthed a post she made on the topic of Ouija boards. The context was basically:

In 6th grade she and a friend were playing with a Ouija board. They asked how and when they were going to die. Her friend simply got the reply "December" and they laughed being only 12. Her friend passed from meningitis that December. Our forum member, who died in a car accident at age 25, had been told by the Ouija board: "Car accident, 20s."

Creepy.

Great episode again. Really opened with a bang.

Was wary of the concept of this show, but every episode has been great. Looking forward to more.

Totally agree. I wonder how many duds Chris has to talk to for each episode good enough to release.

Just finished the episode while going through the backlog. I love it when fellow veterans are featured. We are a small number of the population who are very understood. Comedy and comedians were a very great way me and my fellow brothers connected both stateside and during deployments. Thanks again Chris.

Sign in to follow this