🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
AaronJ

License to Wed

Robin Williams, robtic babies that get drunk during the credits, half of the cast of The Office, and 10 year old priest in training that may or may not live with Robin Williams.

• Like 1

awww, really?

tumblr_li1kja8u6v1qbp1xmo1_500.gif

This movie is pretty ridiculous as RomComs go. But I absolutely adore it and have seen it upwards of 20 times.

Everything I love always comes up on this board. I clearly really love movies that are insane. :wacko:

Usually I can find some good in most movies....this movie made me physically angry. I wanted to hunt down the writer and director and Robin Williams and punch them all in the face. It is the most ridiculous movie I have ever seen. If you have no seen it, watch it just to see if you can rationalize any of the behavior of any of the characters in this movie

Between this and "The Big Wedding," it's safe to say that Robin Williams should never, ever play a priest. It just doesn't work.

What about a gay hairdresser who does John Wayne impressions. Also, has anyone seen the preview for Robin Williams new TV show? It looks as bad and ill-conceived as his worst movies.

Sign in to follow this