🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 55 - Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara

Actors, writers and comedians Eugene Levy and Catherine O’Hara feel absolutely delighted, flattered, and honored to be considered Conan O’Brien’s friends.

Eugene and Catherine sit down with Conan to talk about taking chances in the pre-internet era with SCTV, transforming into the characters they play on Schitt’s Creek, the formula that makes a successful comedy show stick, and legendary tales from the Second City stage. Later, Conan takes it up with the Cheesecake Factory menu.

• Like 1

What was the name of the book Catherine O'Hara talks about? I heard Mrs Burns' Dictionary, but can't make out the other one. Anyone know?

Aloha from Oahu, another great interview!  I almost died from laughing so hard at the Cheesecake Factory conversation—almost choked to death on a gummy bear. You caught me off guard, I laughed hard, the gummy bear lodged in my throat at a stop light and I had to heimlich myself. My children almost lost their mother, but when I got home I made my husband listen to it. Still hilarious, thanks for the laughs. Please take this podcast on the road, it would be fun to see you all in person! Sans gummy bears. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this