🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Norse gord

Megaforce dream cast

Hey guys. The whole time I was watching this, it seems ripe for reboot with current actors. Any suggestions on who you would cast. I think this would be a perfect Ryan Reynolds vehicle.

6 minutes ago, Norse gord said:

Hey guys. The whole time I was watching this, it seems ripe for reboot with current actors. Any suggestions on who you would cast. I think this would be a perfect Ryan Reynolds vehicle.

You're just trolling me now. I don't care. I'll play.

I think this new movie would be well served by keeping a fabulous Indian (or at least Indian American) actress front and center, so.. maybe Naomi Scott? She did well with the action work and comedy in the recent Charlie's Angels film.

Ryan Reynolds is as good a choice as any for Ace Hunter but in my mind-movie, which is 1000% more gay than the original, Duke is played by Gina Carano, who cuckolds Ace by stealing not only his lighter, but Naomi Scott as well. Throw in some cyber thumb kisses and you're done.

Other cast? Egg is played by a robot voiced by Norm MacDonald. Daniel Levy is Dallas. Patton Oswalt is Duke's second in command. The other members of Megaforce are an ever shifting sea of guest stars without dialogue, including Jake Gyllenhaal, Nick Kroll, and everyone who was ever in Wet Hot American Summer.

Sign in to follow this