Episode 126.5 — 5/3/13 TWO CHARTED 65

5 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

Can you feel the love? Ku-ku and Wie-wie can on today's TWO CHARTED! They get great gifts from fans and there's none for Dirt Cup. Then Howard counts down his week including; taking down the world's strongest coffee, going to Jonah Ray's wedding, and being optimistic over the Lone Ranger movie. Feeling warm and gushy from the wedding, Kulap counts down the loveliest  songs from her own wedding. They'll make you want to passionately slow dance. Plus talk on Howard and white wine, the nerves necessary to give party toasts in a room full of comedic masters, and a debate over who the greatest movie villain of all time is.

#2 Inthehallwaynow

the captain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:11 AM

i agree with howard about chet being better but thats only cause im a sucker for weird science you got young downey jr in it! super funny episode wondering where the depp loompa is!?

#3 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

When they got to the Depp/Tonto discussion, I was hoping they'd get into the presence of absence of -um suffixes in his dialogue. Hopefully after the movie comes out.

#4 Spotting Waldo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:17 PM

Posted ImageSome Tooch-inspired photoshop tomfoolery from a CFKA in the actual Show-Me state.

#5 KajusX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:56 AM

Goddamn, Frank is a very pretty man. Baby blues. Not now, Alfredo!
Likes: Tomatoes, umbrellas (all kinds), some dogs, most cats

#6 yucalin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

Howard you are to handsome for your own good!! whhhhaats up she wants me...........haha