🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
RoyCorder

Fair Game - should have just waited.

the whole movie takes place over about 2 days. cindy crawford gives what's his name 48 hours to sign the boat title over..... so if they just waited till the end of the 48 hours they would have still wired all the money, signed over the title, and it wouldn't have affected their plan at all!

and lets say they weren't able to wire the money in 2 days. why not tie up the dispute about the boat in court to buy time?

even if they sign the title over, someone has to repo it, right? are they going to do that right away? and how would they even know where the hell the boat is if they're out at sea all the time?

of all the hdtgm movies, this one has the worst story imo.

side note: what about the guy that got shot in the dick then had his toupee ripped off? I laughed for a solid half hour. thought they would have talked about that more, but oh well.

Ya man I agree. I feel like they hit the mother load with this movie. The toupee was hysterical. The funniest part for me was after Kirkpatrick jumps from a convertible going 80 mph in to a moving train, and Kate says, "That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen" and Max says "No, running away was dumber Kate!". NO. Jumping from a convertible on cruise controll in to a moving train was WAAAAYYY more dumb. Not even close. I laughed soooo hard

I was very surprised that the dick shot was not mentioned. It was so bizarre.

Sign in to follow this