🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 273 — Houston Snowcone: Jumping The Shart

Randy and Jason kick off the show with why Matt Barnes may be the jealous type and why the next woman on Ronda Rousey’s hit list is Justin Bieber. Then, the Sklars welcome executive producer of The Jim Rome Show Kyle Brandt, who discusses the lost art of straight sports analysis, as well as parenthood and how it translates to coaching in sports. Additionally, the gang talks about the best MMA move of all time, why Texas Govenors should stay off social media, and why Houston may have a drug problem. Lastly, Doug Buffone calls in to explain why, when it comes to the Cubs, he doesn’t want to put his ducks in a row until he’s counted his eggs.

Great guest, Kyle sounds like the long lost Sklar triplet (TripLar Sklarplet?).

The boys have been good on the Red Octobers lately, but I had my earbuds in and caught one ping.

Kyle is amazing. Really knows his sports but we are amazed at how fast he is in terms of chiming in with great bump up jokes whenever we are riffing around. His Houston Snowcone riff was inspired. For a guy who isn't a comedian, he has great instincts and we feel is the perfect guest for this show. We'll have him back for sure. Sorry about the pings.

It's all good, I have a wife & kid and my phone never stops.

off tangent, my daughter is twelve, and I still turn into a hand-wringing grandma anytime she gets a fever.

Couple that with a wife that is a Cubs fan, and it makes me want to toss my phone out.

Sign in to follow this