🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 273 - Matt Ingebretson and Jake Weisman, Our Globes Prediction Friends

MATT INGEBRESTON and JAKE WEISMAN join the The Boys to record an episode from WAY before the Golden Globes and predict them.

• Like 2

Ya Heard!

I predicted Joe Meade was going to loose a BUNCH of weight and crush the golden globes last year.  

• Like 2

In Halloween 2010 all the kids were going to the party. The person I wanted to kiss told me to make sure I was there IN COSTUME. At that age you would do anything for the one you wanted to kiss*. I had work before the party and when it was time to leave work the door fell off.

i had to hold the door up so that the alarm didn’t go off, while my coworker looked for a new hinge. It was hours before I left work.**

Got home, got showered, got dressed in my makeshift matrix gear, got going. When I arrived at the party the person I wanted to kiss had already left and no one else was dressed up. so I drank a lot of vodka and kept doing the matrix bullet-limbo thing. The last matrix movie had come out 7 years prior.

I don’t think I could have predicted then the way the golden globes turned out this year, so it’s impressive these guys did 

*Not judging, I would too.

**It normally was, but this time it was even more hours

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You know that joke where you pour shampoo on someone's head while they're trying to get the shampoo out? What if every time the boys asked how long it's been in the show the engineers were like, "15 minutes..."  "25 minutes..." like, you'd have to be careful to keep it advancing, but slightly less than true. Then release a 5 hour episode. Sweet.

• Like 1

Just hearing the boys (sean and hayes) are considering doing an extra episode of hollywood handbook a week for people subscribed to a particular service. more to come, stay tuned

• Like 2

Kevin is working those boys like dogs.  What a cruel master.  How the tables have turned.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this