🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Oldcore

Trespass (1992)

When I saw HDTGM was doing Trespass I became incredably excited, when I read the description I was a little disapointed. The episode was great but I was hoping it was going to be about the other Tresspass. The one that came out it '92 and starred Ice Cube, Ice T, William Sadler, and Bill Paxton and was dirceted by none other than Walter Hill of The Warriors and Red Heat fame. Here's the IMDB summery:

Two Arkansas firemen, Vince and Don, get hold of a map that leads to a cache of stolen gold in an abandoned factory in East St. Louis. What they don't know is that the factory is in the turf of a local gang, who come by to execute one of their enemies. Vince sees the shooting, the gang spots Vince, and extended mayhem ensues. As Vince and Don try to escape, gang leader King James argues with his subordinate Savon about how to get rid of the trespassers.

So basically this movie is the ices (T & Cube) chasing Sadler, in his best hard ass mode, and Paxton, in his best "Aw geez man, they're going to fuckin' kill us man!" freak out mode. There is lots of excellent signature Walter Hill action. On top of that you have an unlimited supply of exessive acting by just about every person in this movie. A total classic.

Here's the Trailer: http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3103719705/

Here's the theme song preformed by T and Cube:

As a bonus, the script for the film was co-written by none other than Robert Zemeckis!

Sign in to follow this