🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

This movie was made in 1999, and stars Juliette Lewis, Wiliam Hurt and Arty Lang. Here's my promise: If you can watch this movie, and refrain from telling all your friends about it, then I will personally come to your house and give you a pat on the back.

The are moments in the movie that I had to rewind because they 1) were hilarious, and 2) made absolutely no sense. This is possibly the least thrilling thriller ever made. William Hurt looks like he is asleep, Artie Lange plays a mentally retarded person, and Juliette Lewis, at one point, puts on ankle bracelets, and jumps rope to get back at a downstairs neighbor.

I donl't know why this movie doesn't have a cult status yet. Let's make it happen.

I liked the review on IMDB that said that they were constantly shouting No one is that dumb at the screen. :)

A pre-SAW Tobin Bell performance too... odd i wasn't aware i'd seen a Tobin in another film before SAW.. turns out he had a few bit-parts in famous movies I've seen just nothing memorable it seems.