Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home is my strong suggestion. You know why?
• The Premise: travel back to the 80s, pick up some whales, go back to the 23rd century to have the whales talk to a violent alien which is ripping up Earth.
• Spock does a Vulcan neck grip to a rude, 80s punk rocker with a boombox.
• Shatner orders a Michelob and pizza.
• Scotty completely changes the course of time by introducing 23rd century polymer technology to a factory manager
• Zany, hair-brained scheme to rescue Chekov from a guarded hospital involving goofy, Police Academy-like antics
• Overall wackiness when the crew of the Starship Enterprise encounters silly 80s culture.