🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
TessWhite

Omission: Birdemic

Right before the birds appear, at about 46:46, when the camera pans the barn with the pumpkins, I know I hear smacking. Like someone is eating an apple. Or perhaps our stars are still kissing in the motel room?

Also, you guys didnt comment on the fact that, during the board meeting clapping scene, there was a guy that was literally humping another guys chair. Weird!

The scene with the cowboy was personally my favorite. You forgot to mention the fact that when he pulls a gun on Rod and Nathalie, he demands that they sell him gas. Despite holding them at gun point, he still intended to pay them for their gas instead of just taking it.

Also, I thought it was pretty weird that you didn't comment on the fact that some of the extras have incredibly thick foreign accents.

What a great show, i am slowly getting down to like less then 10 movies from HDTGM, ohh yes, I will watch them all. I will. LOL

I wish I had of watched this a long time ago because it's most likely the best episode ever.

The scene with the cowboy was personally my favorite. You forgot to mention the fact that when he pulls a gun on Rod and Nathalie, he demands that they sell him gas. Despite holding them at gun point, he still intended to pay them for their gas instead of just taking it.

If this movie was completely incompetant on all fronts, this could be a touch to show that this guy feels guilt but HE NEEDS TO DO THIS and doesn't want to feel guilty. But let's face it; this is not the case.

Sign in to follow this