🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
choochoo_the_wonder_slut

HDTGM Survey Monkey / Movie Voting

Had to vote for Alex Cross. Tyler Perry as an action star, 12% on RT.

Oh cool! Thanks for using the movie suggestion thread... as soon as Paul mentioned a new system I suddenly felt very upset and overprotective of my movie suggestions section that I spend oh so much time on.

Very nice work.

Ugh, I hope they don't do Indy 4. Everything that can be said about that movie has already been said a thousand times.

I voted for Troll 2, because it's a classic, and somehow We Hate Movies and The Flop House haven't covered it yet.

Can you please add Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and Double Dragon?

All fantastically horrible video game movies that would be awesome on HDTGM

You're welcome, Shannon, it was easy to do since you kept that page in order. If you want, send me an email and I'll change the survey account over to you so you can just add new requests as they come in.

These guys don't have the balls to do Indy 4 and face a potential LaBeouf LaBeatdown, but it does warm my heart to know that so many other people hate The Happening.

Ugh, I hope they don't do Indy 4. Everything that can be said about that movie has already been said a thousand times.

I voted for Troll 2, because it's a classic, and somehow We Hate Movies and The Flop House haven't covered it yet.

Agreed on both counts. I don't ever want to see Indy 4 again, not even to make fun of it.

Sign in to follow this