đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
ComradePepper

The Terror of Tiny Town (1938)

An evil gunslinging midget comes to terrorize the good little people of Tiny Town. The townspeople organize to defeat him, and zany antics ensue.

I'm all for doing older movies, but phew boy, this may be a just a wee bit too old.

Yeah, not much to say about it except that it was a thing that actually happened. With midgets little people.

Here's the trailer.

Wow! Someone OWNS those little people. What the hell!?

I saw this movie on PBS as part of a story about the difficulties faced by Little People, and how attitudes have changed, etc.

My friends and I were tripping and high as fuck, and could not stop laughing. Both for the production values, how staggeringly insensitive it is, bad writing--this movie truly has it all.

And I may be an insensitive what-have-you, but it really holds up to repeated viewing.

I own this movie.

I don't know if the responses here are jokes, but wasn't this a movie that only ever made it to a (almost half hour) preview?

“An evil gunslinging midget comes to terrorize the good little people of Tiny Town. The townspeople organize to defeat him, and zany antics ensue“

-IMDB

A classic western from a simpler time starring “Jed Bule’s Midgets” . If you’re scared of full size horses, no worries, just ponies. It’s..... pretty terrible.

Sign in to follow this