🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Holy shit you guys, has anyone besides me seen this movie???

Here is the plot synopsis: "A vengeful spirit has taken the form of the Tooth Fairy to exact vengeance on the town that lynched her 150 years earlier. Her only opposition is the only child, now grown up, who has survived her before. -- IMDb Plot: Darkness Falls (2003)"

You guys... IT'S A HORROR MOVIE ABOUT THE TOOTH FAIRY. This is a real movie. People actually took the time to write and make this movie. About the tooth fairy. That murders people.

PLEASE, for the love of all that is HDTGM, up-vote this movie and get it on the podcast. I promise it is worth it.

Holy shit you guys, seriously.

• Like 1

I don't think you guys understand. It's a real film that was in theaters and had a full run... It's a horror movie... ABOUT THE TOOTH FAIRY...

There's a guy in it that literally doesn't sleep because the tooth fairy will kill him. The ending line is "I see you now, bitch!" And then he kills her with a giant lamp from a lighthouse.

He kills the tooth fairy. Who murders people. This "movie" is perfect!!

It's an OK movie, that was also quite profitable, that a) kinda fizzled at the end and B) was fairly derivative of Nightmare on Elm Street. There's not a lot to make fun of.

I actually think the idea of the Tooth Fairy (a mysterious presence that sneaks into your room under cover of darkness to steal your teeth) is fairly terrifying already, so you don't need to add much in terms of making it a horror movie.

This movie is ridiculous and the ending makes very little sense. The Tooth Fairy's weakness to light is very inconsistently applied, and varies depending on plot needs. But as far as cheap horror films go, it's not really that bad.

Fun fact - this movie features Emma Caulfield of Buffy & 90210 fame in one of her only feature film roles.

Here's the trailer:

The main villain also got an action figure courtesy of MacFarlane Toys

ToothFairyClosed-S5-McFarlane.jpg