🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 99 — LIVE from Bumbershoot Pt. 1

Looking at the Bumbershoot schedule, there were three i4h performances, and in the descriptions for each show the guests listed are Huskey, Sanz and Meadows. If this is truly the line up for all three shows, and all three shows will be dropped as podcasts, I don't know how the hell I'm going to be alive by the end. This episode was so much fun it nearly killed me.

I don't think any of the fans here on the forum would object to getting all three of those show in a row, but they'll probably be parsed out like the DCM episodes.

There better be at least three episodes for Best of Vol 3. Or I won't buy your book, Besser. You hear me? That was a total bluff, I'm sorry.

• Like 1

Coincidance - I was going to spoil myself on who the other guests for Bumbershoot were but, there you go, these Forii and y'all rule it. I thought he might run all the Bumbershoots but if they are the same guests then he will probably run them staggered but I ain't complaining because this one was truly top-notch through and through. And again, thanks for all the background info on the episode... :wub:

• Like 1

Matt's "Thanks for the extra two Tim" and Horatio completely disregarding the start of the next act by singing "Party in the USA" had me bursting in laughter. Absolute gold.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this