🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 103 — LIVE from LA Podfest

I love in Matt's A&M story when the guy pushes him and he says "What am I going to do? So at first I take the high ground..." and I think he means that he decides to be the bigger man and let it go, but NO he means "walk up a couple steps so I can yell jokes down at everyone". Ahahaha!

• Like 1

I love in Matt's A&M story when the guy pushes him and he says "What am I going to do? So at first I take the high ground..." and I think he means that he decides to be the bigger man and let it go, but NO he means "walk up a couple steps so I can yell jokes down at everyone". Ahahaha!

My favorite part is that it sounds like Besser turns into a psychopath at football games. The fact that he thought, 'I can domino all of these people' came into his mind, shows just how different a person he is at a game.

• Like 1

Is the video hosted anywhere but Dailymotion? I have tried to watch it multiple times since it was uploaded and the feed is always randomly interrupted by commercials in the middle of scenes, and lags horribly.

Sign in to follow this