🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
sodapopcat

The Longest Catch Phrase Ever...

Scott Aukerman - “I woke up with a spider in my bed today. Man, I need to quit drinking bleach.” Welcome to the show! This is Comedy Bang Bang. Thanks for that catch phrase submission from Big Mac Baby Daddy.

Scott Aukerman - Im not sure if well use it on the show, but well sure try, and you know what they say...you've got to try till you die, and I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky, I think about it every night and day, like a big pizza pie in the sky. Rest in Peace R. Kelley. Amen.

Guest - Is this still the catchphrase? Cause that made no sense.

Scott Aukerman – Yes we are still doing the catchphrase, some idiot decided to do a super long catchphrase and were even bigger idiots for having chosen it!

Guest - Wow what fools we are! Aaaaaaaanyway, Scott I wanted to ask you if you ever plucked your own pubes and glued them to a pickle?

Scott Aukerman – How dare you! You're remind me of alternative rock singer Beck's breakthrough single...A LOSER!

Guest – It's true. It's just that I have a twisted fascination/fetish with alliteration. Pickle pubes really pluck my panda's pachyderm.

(Sex Grunt)

Scott Aukerman – Ew, you are disgusting...anyway I'm the Choctaw and um... I guess were still doing this catchphrase? I lost track.

Guest – Really? This catchphrase conversation can't continue! Oooooh Boy!

Scott Aukerman – Oh wait I found the pages. (Page flipping noise)

Scott Aukerman - Ok don't worry, we only have a few more lines.

Guest – Venusaur! Vileplume! Victreebel! Vulpix!

Scott Aukerman – Come on Man! That wasn't even a sentence. Those are just Pokemon that Ash Ketchum caught on his epic journey across the Kanto region.

Guest - Sorry, sorry, sorry.

Scott Aukerman – I hate you. Well, finally were at the end. Now we bow to each other even though the listeners can't see it and never will.

(Scott Aukerman and Guest bow to each other)

Scott Aukerman & Guest (In Unison and singing) – THE END!

Sign in to follow this