🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
ICMexican

Obama on Between Two Ferns

Obama's apperance on Between Two Ferns is getting lots of press. Is Scott still heavily involved in B2F? Would enjoy hearing him talk about being on set with the POTUS.

• Like 6

Wow, Scott met Barack Hussein Obamacare himself! I sure he gave him a piece of his mind!

• Like 2

Scott was on this week's Team Coco Podcast to talk about Between Two Ferns.

He also does an impression of someone at Funny Or Die that sounds eerily similar to every LA comedian's Dave Rath impression.

Obama's apperance on Between Two Ferns is getting lots of press. Is Scott still heavily involved in B2F? Would enjoy hearing him talk about being on set with the POTUS.

YES! He still produces/directs it.. It's funny, in an interview I remember him talking about a few big guests they were trying to get for B2F, one of them was Obama and one of them was Oprah, and they said it would probably be harder to get Oprah than Obama... So I guess they were right! Lol

They also talked in the interview about doing the joke they did in the Obama ep at the end where the stage falls down and they're in the White House, but they talked about doing that joke for Oprah and it would be that the stage falls down and they were in Oprah's studio.