🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
LilyWilliams

Who Charted paid episodes?

Hey guys! Currently working on a Who Charted wiki and I was wondering whether or not anyone had access to any paid episodes of Who Charted and would be willing to tell me the guests and release dates of that episode! Thanks.

• Like 1

I can't recall there ever being paid episodes of Whooch.

The guests of the paid episodes were PFT, Sir Mix A Lot, Jonah Ray, and Garfunkel and Oates. I'm not sure about the dates.

For some reason they're not currently in the Earwolf store, but they are on iTunes for ten bucks?!? I bought the PFT one a few months ago via iTunes for $2.99, so I'm not sure if that one is the same price currently.

The Sir Mix a Lot episode is fantastic. I haven't listened to the PFT one. Saving it for a rainy day.

• Like 1

Yeah, I have the other three, but the PFT one was gone when I went to buy it. I'm almost sure that one was a 2011 year-end special.

The Jonah Ray episode was done at SXSW, I'd guess 2012, so you can get a decent estimate of the date from that. The locations for Mix and G&O were Seattle and Vancouver respectively, if that helps.

• Like 1

The date for the Seattle show (their first ever live show) was November 02, 2011.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this