🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JohnRoper

Blood Diner (1987)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092669/

IMDb description: Two cannibalistic brothers kill various young women to make their flesh part of their new special dish at their rundown restaurant while seeking blood sacrifices to awaken a dormant Egyptian goddess.

When I met my wife, we had both seen it somehow. I bought it for her birthday and we like to make friends borrow it. This movie is a must-see. It is much more of a comedy than the description implies.

The entire movie is ADR'd it's tremendous. I'm not sure where they're supposed to be because everyone has a different accent... all hail She-Tar

• Like 1

Thanks to you recomending this I searched it out and watched it last night.. this is so amazingly bad and She-Tar you are right about the ADR'ing.

This movie is good, and it would be a great HDTGM episode. I'm 100% sure the director, Jackie Kong, would be down for a Blake Harris interview. She did a screening tour of Blood Diner earlier this year, and appeared on a few podcasts. She loves talking about this movie (and she should, it's a good movie).

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this