🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DerekTan

International shipping UCB Improv Manual?

Sorry to clog up the forum with stupid posts about shipping, but has anyone found a decent method to get the book into your grubby hands? I live in Australia, by the way.

• Like 1

I feel like this happened before and if I remember correctly someone in the US bought the book and shipped it separately since it would be less that way... I'm having trouble finding the original thread to see what transpired but I really hope you can find a way!

• Like 1

Sorry to clog up the forum with stupid posts about shipping, but has anyone found a decent method to get the book into your grubby hands? I live in Australia, by the way.

Sorry we have not found a good way to do this yet. We're looking for a foreign distributor now.

• Like 2

It was me who offered to buy it and ship it international last time. I can still do that if hiimderektan is willing to wait an extra week or so for it. PM me.

On 6/3/2014 at 4:33 PM, mattbesser said:

Sorry we have not found a good way to do this yet. We're looking for a foreign distributor now.

Hey, Matt. Did you ever figure this out? I'd love to get a copy shipped to the UK.